• data that we collect automatically
Technical data: eg IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• manage and maintain the site;
• allow you to use any of the Services requested by you;
• participate through the Website to initiatives organized by the Data Controller (for example, events);
• process a contact request;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
• exercise the rights of the owner, such as the right to exercise a right in court.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes:
• send you by e-mail or contact us on the phone for commercial information on products and services offered by our company;
• send e-mail surveys of opinion and approval;
• to send you newsletters and / or invitations to events;
• subscribe to events of which it is part or that organizes the owner.
• to employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc.) they perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
• i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
• a registered letter a.r. to ESSENTIA SRL – Via Callano 161-163 – 76121 Barletta BT
• an e-mail to the address email@example.com